The Religious Education program strives to foster each child’s understanding of our Catholic Faith and to develop his or her own personal relationship with God. We believe that parents are the first teachers of faith to their children and we are here to help them be the best of teachers and form the next generation of disciples of Jesus Christ. All children in grades 1 through 6 attending non-parochial schools are invited to join our program. Classes are held during the school year on Sunday mornings from 9:00 – 9:50 am, between 8:00am and 10:00am Masses.
Catechists and Parent Volunteers teach the Religious Education classes using the Pflaum Gospel Curriculum. More information about the curriculum is available on the Pflaum website at www.pflaum.com.
The Religious Education Form can be found here. After printing out the form and filling it out you have the following choices for registration and payment. The Confirmation Form for 7th & 8th grade can be found here.
· You may mail your completed form to St. Raymond Catholic Church. Attention: Religious Education, 1100 Santa Cruz Avenue, Menlo Park, CA 94025.
· You may email a scanned or electronic version of the form to Stephanie Virag, Religious Education Coordinator, via email at email@example.com.
· You may drop the form off at the church office at 1100 Santa Cruz Avenue, Menlo Park, CA 94025. The office hours are 9:00am-4:00pm Monday-Friday.
· You may mail your payment to St. Raymond Catholic Church. Attention: Religious Education or Confirmation Preparation, 1100 Santa Cruz Avenue, Menlo Park, CA 94025.
· You may pay online at www.straymondmp.com. Once you are on the website you can click CONTRIBUTIONS and then click DONATE ONLINE. Once you are on the donation page you can sign in and then pay your fee by entering your amount into the Religious Education or Confirmation Tuition section.
· You may drop your payment off at the church office at 1100 Santa Cruz Avenue, Menlo Park, CA 94025. The office hours are 9:00am-4:00pm Monday-Friday.
Please note you may mail or email your registration form and pay online. The form and the payment do not need to be together.
The Calendar for the Religious Education Program 2014-2015 year is here. The Confirmation Calendar will be emailed upon registration.
Please contact Stephanie Virag, Religious Education Coordinator, for more information via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com for Confirmation or the parish office at 650.323.1755.
Altar Servers: Bonnie Morey
Extraordinary Ministers: Charles Seagren
Lectors: Charles Seagren
Altar Society: Elizabeth Haynes
Prayer & Faith Formation
Adult Faith Formation: Christine Galvez
Bible Study: Charles Seagren
Children's Liturgy: Debbie Pinkston
Confirmation/Youth Minister: Christine Augulis
Legion of Mary: Patty Hjelm
RCIA: Father Christopher Fadok, O.P.
Religious Ed: TBD
Rosary: Patty Hjelm
Homebound & Sick: Patty Hjelm
Homeless Family Fund: Sally Cesario
St. Vincent de Paul: Bob Caletti
Donuts & Coffee: Doug Farel Seniors Together: Lisa Casentini, Kathleen Hamilton, Karyn Leahy & Ginny Tendrup
Men’s Club: Doyle Rundell
Mothers’ Club: Chris McCanna
Rudolph Scholz, Cat Westover, Maureen Hamer and David Mount.
Lori Mirek, Barbara Murphy, Mike Brown,
Chris Terndrup, Karyn Leahy and Tim Connors. Christine Augulis and David Mount-Liaisons
St. Raymond Parish is a community united by our
Catholic Faith as disciples of Jesus Christ. We
seek communion with God the Father, Son, and
Holy Spirit through ongoing personal and
communal conversion to Christ and a deeper
commitment to the mission Jesus gives each of us
to preach the Gospel. The Sacred Scriptures and
sacraments of the Church sustain us. We dedicate
ourselves to Truth and strive to grow in love of God
and neighbor through community, prayer, study,
and service, as we work by grace to build up in
one another and share freely with others theabundance of magnificent gifts God has given us.